Thursday, November 15, 2012

Pumpkin Wagon

Alright, alright world - I'm giving in.
I am now officially on the "pumpkin" bandwagon. 

(This is not to say I'm not a pumpkin fan - in food. I just didn't think
it'd make a good drink flavour) 

Anyways.

We live down the street from a 7-11, and last night
my husband walked down to grab one of their "famous"
pumpkin spice lattes.

I didn't go, because I didn't think I'd be interested.
WRONG!
 He let me have a sip upon his return - Delicious.


I know what you're thinking - 7-11? For lattes?
Calm Down Starbucks snob - they are unbelievable!
And only 2 bucks.  
Trust me - try one.

And on the pumpkin subject,
we went out to one of our favourite pubs on the weekend
where Pumpkin Ale was on tap.
Again - I was on the fence.
NO LONGER! 

Mmm pumpkin - you've won me over.


No comments:

Post a Comment