Thursday, June 6, 2013

Overwhelmingly Happy!

I have been feeling a bit overwhelmed (in the greatest way possible)
about my life these days.

As you know - I am with child. ("WHAT!? you're so low key about it,
I didn't even know!" - said no one, ever.)

My husband & I had a "baby brunch" this past weekend,
which was maybe the best thing ever.

It was a fantastic day - no silly shower games, guys were there,
it was all great food, good conversation, and 
SO MUCH LOVE.

I was taken back by how loved I am.
And how loved my unborn child is!
He is LOVED, let me tell you.

My son is the luckiest little man around -
I had originally invited 100 people to the brunch.
100 people! And I even had to leave some people out, because the guest list
was getting a bit out of hand.
But how lucky are we that that was the case! 

During the day, I had to take a step back a couple of times just to take it all in.
People were there just for my husband and I and our little life, 
kicking his way through my uterus.

We are so loved. And we appreciate it so much.
 Our problem right now is finding a time to 
open the room full of gifts we have waiting for us!
(Who has these kinds of problems!? Again - overwhelmed!)

Thank you to everyone who has encouraged me,
told me I looked beautiful pregnant,
who took the time out of their busy lives to wish us well this past weekend,
and who can't wait for our baby to arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment