Wednesday, March 30, 2011

I Dream in Sushi

Maybe it's weird. Maybe I should seek help. But I have dreams about sushi.  And I'm really okay with it.

Everyone needs to try sushi at some point in their life - I realize a lot of you are thinking "ew, gross, raw fish".... get over it! It's delicious, and you are missing out if you don't try it.

Go at sushi like you want to go at life - try something new, get a little adventurous, take the plunge!

And if you hate it - there's always the tempura veggies (deep fried crispy coated vegetables... hello) and other delicious alternatives. But seriously, where else do you get to eat with sticks and out of serving dishes shaped like boats?

Happy Sushi-ing!


"Nokorimono ni wa fuku ga aru."
(Luck exists in the leftovers...)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment