Monday, April 4, 2011

Mirror Mirror On The Wall

I have a new respect for mirror decor.  

I used to think mirrors were all cheap trashy motels and tiny grungy "make the space look bigger with ceiling to floor closet door" tacky apartment mirrors.  Not anymore!
When I was in Northern Ireland, we had breakfast at this fantastic cafe.  Mirrors adorned the wall with a great backdrop of burnt orange and red stripe. I fell hard for the look. See below.


Mirrors on a wall, especially when done in a bundle, give the room a great hipster chic vibe. And, you get even more opportunities to stare at your bad self.  

I say, go with mirrors.


                





   Oh, and this just makes me happy.


"Beauty is truth's smile when she beholds her own face in a perfect mirror." -  Rabindranath Tagore

No comments:

Post a Comment