Monday, June 20, 2011

I Still Do

Cheers to Year 3 of Marriage Bliss!


In celebration of wedding season, take a look (and listen!) to our wedding day...


walking down the aisle



"All that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes..."
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol






fist kiss - fail! but very entertaining...


"Laugh, live, love."


I now pronounce you husband & wife!


"Everybody's going to love today... anyway you want to, anyway you've got to..."
Love Today - Mika






arriving at the reception hall


"I can't even buy you flowers, but together we'll be the perfect soul mates..."
The Way I Are - Timbaland




first dance...


"Hopelessly, I'll love you Endlessly. I'll give you everything, but I won't give you up."
Endlessly - Muse




To 3 more years, 3 more lifetimes... I Love You.



C&C C For Life


No comments:

Post a Comment