Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Jelly Belly Bo Belly

Marriage is such an awesome thing when done with the right person.

I am most definitely doing marriage with the right person.
Reminded, once again, today.

Chris makes a chicken casserole dish that is more like Thanksgiving dinner all rolled in to the most delicious concoction.  On top of the casserole, we put cranberry sauce.  
Since we don't have the time to make our own (I've heard it's easy and doesn't take that much time at all, but anyway) we buy it in a can.

I don't know about you, but something about this:
gives me the heebie geebies.

I've been grossed out by this texture for years. I can't hide my facial disgust when I see it.

I've also thought for the last year or so that we had magically found canned cranberry sauce that looked like this, even when it is still in the can:


 Turns out my husband has been secretly opening the cranberry sauce can, and pre stirring it for me before I see it so that I don't get grossed out.

Today I found out, and I think I fell in love with him all over again.

“Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things.”

- Robert Brault


No comments:

Post a Comment