Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Man Meat

I think people know that I am a Food Network lover by now.


Watching good food get made has almost become an obsession.
(Like, once I spent 9 straight hours of a day off watching the Food Network.)

BUT... what I failed to realize before, were the delicious Food Network men, making all the delicious food.
There are some freaking good looking men on this network.

(Please also note that I love my -very good looking- husband, who is currently reading this over my shoulder and getting increasingly more jealous but still remains secure as a man, as I am being told...) 

Some of my favourite Man Meat.
Ladies, enjoy!

Chuck Hughes is my all time favourite.  He's tattooed, he's Canadian, he's dreamy. And he makes a mean sauce.


This silver fox, Geoffrey Zakarian, is like the Anderson Cooper of Food. Yum.


Where would the Foodie world be without Bobby Flay? He's so cute and Iron Chef-fy.


And of COURSE, Rocco Dispirito. His name is Rocco. Come on.


"What's better than a delicious man making delicious food? Nothing." - Carling Course




No comments:

Post a Comment