Saturday, November 12, 2011

Internet is Beautiful

We recently experienced a home without the Internet.
For four days. 
FOUR
4.

It is safe to say that it was four of the longest days of our lives.

I wish I could be the person that could say "Oh the internet? Who cares! I wish we never had that mindless distraction to get in the way of the beauty of life."



But I am so not that person.  Life without the Internet SUCKS!

It's not like I was curled up in the fetal position crying for the Internet for those days, but man alive! We count on that little invention for everything these days.

Most of our conversations went like this:

What's in that recipe again?
I'll look it up! 
Oh wait.

Where is that store?
Let me check!
Oh wait.

Have you heard that new song yet? You HAVE to hear it. 
I'll just pull it up...
Oh wait.

Well, I guess I'll just head upstairs to play some online vid-
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



It was getting ridiculous.

Thankfully, angels in work boots came to our rescue yesterday, and saved us from a life of misery.

Internet... for the win!



No comments:

Post a Comment