Tuesday, April 10, 2012

New Girl - HEART.


My faith was restored in sitcom TV this year with the addition of this show:

 

 New Girl, is, by far, one of the best ways to spend a 1/2 hour.

It's witty, funny, smart, and incredibly funny.
(Oh, I know, I mentioned funny twice.)

I am extremely critical and hard on most things. Especially TV shows.
Because most TV shows suck. Especially the 1/2 hour variety.

Even my beloved How I Met Your Mother is getting a bit old. (For shame, I know).

Breaking away from the Friends Formula, New Girl focuses on 3 guys and 1 girl all trying to live together while dealing with completely different personalities.... hilarity ensues.

I don't even have a favourite character - I love them all.

 

I'm not even jealous that my husband has a major crush on Zooey, and I look and act nothing like her - mostly because I too have a massive crush on her.

Trust me - watch this show.  It just got picked up for another season, and I literally feel like my best friend's are coming home.

Some Quote Gems:

Jess: What's going on? Why is the cast of The Social Network in our apartment?
________________

Nick: I want to kill you...because I respect you. I think I understanding hunting!
 ________________

Jess: I'll raise the money myself! I'll get a ragtag group of kids together. An orphan, a lost soul, a Jewish kid with a keyboard, a little slut who can dance, and one fatso!

Tanya: You already did that Jess. It was the spring musical, and it brought in literally $60.
 ________________

Schmidt: Get rid of it, Jess. Pine has no place in this loft. It's the wood of poor people and outhouses.
________________

Jess: I messed up. He ran away, he got scared.
Winston: Why would he get scared?
Jess: Because I choked him. I lightly choked him 
________________

Nick: Unlike you Schmidt, I don't just throw my money at problems!
Schmidt: All I'm hearing is I can't use my bathroom because you're poor.
________________

Winston: I'm losing my mind guys. I sometimes touch the frayed part of the power cord just to feel something.



K, I'll stop. I'm actually laughing too hard at work and it's causing problems.
New Girl - I Love You.



No comments:

Post a Comment