Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Tall Girl Problems

I love the internet.

I love that now you can find someone, 
somewhere in the world, that has felt the same way as you have.

Enter Tall Girl Problems.

This website made me giggle, and while I don't dislike being tall, have had so many Tall Girl Problems.

A Sampling.

 Great! Look, I'm on all fours and I'm still taller than you!

 My least favourite thing about being tall. 
Hint to all tall-ies out there - SmartSet yoga pants are long enough!!
 
 Always unfortunate. Also unfortunate - when your dad is walking you down the aisle and you are TOWERING over him. I love you Dad!

 I like freaking people out about this. 
And when I am wearing heels, all hell breaks loose.

 I don't see this as so much of a problem, because I love my boots. 
Although, summer is upon us.... and my jeans look rediculous with flip flops.... DAMN IT!

 If you give me some of your... wait, this is creepy.
 I'll keep my height, you keep your lame-ness.

It's a tough life out there for us.

 This one just made me laugh out loud.  I've been fortunate enough, 
while being gargantuan (... or 5'10"), I have smallish feet, a solid size 9. 
BUT, If my feet were "so big", I would absolutely respond with this.
 
 Wahhhhhhhh. I hate you 5'6"ers. 
xo 

.... and I saved my personal favourite for last.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! 
(This also makes me so happy because there is nothing I hate more than mini golf).

I actually really like being tall. 
It wasn't so great when I was at school dances in grade seven and the guys all came up to my boobs, but besides that, it's served me well.

Click here for the "Tall Girl Problems" website

"Better to have loved a short man than never to have loved a tall" - G.K Chesterton
(HA)



1 comment:

  1. http://tall-talks.blogspot.com

    Proud to be a tall woman too!!!

    ReplyDelete