Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Eyes Wide Open

I was asked recently, by a professional in the mental health industry,
if I always "say so much with my eyes".

I guess I have what you might call
expressive eyes. I say a lot with them,
and if you know me, (and even if you don't)
it's pretty easy to tell what I'm thinking/feeling/saying
with my big ol' eyes.

I roll them, bulge them, squint them, look disgusted with them,
laugh with them, smile with them. 
(And no, I do not use the term "Smize", 
get over yourself Tyra Banks).
 
 
My eyes are like an extension of my already
too honest personality. I wish I could change it,
but I can't! 
(Do I really wish I could change it? No.)

If I'm alarmed at what you're doing,
my eyes give me away every time.
 
Did you just say something dumb?
Oh, my eyes will let you know I think so.

So, now, I'm my attempt to keep my
mouth shut more,
my eyes are WIDE OPEN and letting you
know what's up.

Don't hate the player, hate the game!

"Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes" - Sophia Loren

1 comment:

  1. I'd just like to say I'm the proud winner of 'Most directed Carling eye-rolls of all time'
    Its an honour. I'm making a badge for myself.

    ReplyDelete