Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Home Libraries are Heaven

Books make me so happy.

I love love love to read. All kinds of books, all kinds of genres.

I read every night, and if I have a day to myself, it more often than not begins with good intentions of going out, doing things, but usually ends up with me, my couch, a cup of tea, and a good book.
My in-laws recently put in a floor to ceiling book case in their study/office, and it looks amazing.

 This is what it looks like - this isn't their room, but the same bookcase.

I do not have the necessary "cha ching" to have a library in my home just yet, but it is definitely a dream of mine. 

Some other amazing home library spaces.

 I love the staircase/book/leather couch combo.

 Crisp white decor and books make a great combination.

 A little excessive perhaps - but how else does a Beast get a Beauty?

 Lovely.

 Double lovely.

Sigh - I'm in love!

"Give me books, french wine, and fine weather..." - John Keats



2 comments:

  1. that first photo of the bookshelf is incredible! i want one :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! every time i go over to the in-laws now, i just sort of stare with my mouth gaped open...

    ReplyDelete