Thursday, July 26, 2012

All Hail The Bale.

 Let me start this post by reiterating that I love my husband
and I think he is a beautiful man.

Look at him! No complaints here.

Yum.

I saw Dark Knight Rises last night.
And now, let me say... Christian Bale...
is also a beautiful man.

I've been on the Christian Bale band wagon 
since I was in grade 6, and saw the movie, The Newsies.
It's in my top 5 movies of all time, and I have been
crushing HARD on CB since then.

 
circa 1992.
(As a side note, if you ever find the DVD
of this movie, please buy it for me immediately.
It's my Holy Grail.)

I like to think I was a Bale fan way before 
it was trendy to do so.

He is getting better and better with age.
He also happens to be a fantastic actor,
and he loves his wife and does the whole dad thing.

What a guy!


"I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do." - Mr. Bale

He's perfect!

Chris, I love you.
Can I just add a "tian" to your name for a few days?
*wink*. 

You now have my permission to gush
about Kate Beckinsale for awhile. 


No comments:

Post a Comment