Thursday, July 12, 2012

Momtastic

I am not a Mother. Yet.
This post isn't my "coming out of the pregnancy closet" so
hold your excitement.
Let me be clear - I am NOT pregnant.

I was reading about P!nk today,
and her thoughts on being a Mom.

And I realized, I love her.  I think she's fantastic.
She's what I want to look like when I'm a Mom -
all tattoos and smiles and cool hats.

 

But more importantly,
I want to have her attitude.

"I do a lot of dancing now with [Willow] and I’m just happier,” she says. “Your career goes up and down, but … at the end of the day, if I didn’t do another thing, I’m blessed. I like myself more than I used to.” - P!nk

 

Lots of Mom's complain, and I get it... not every day is Instagram perfection.

But, isn't it lovely that she likes herself more with baby in tow?

Good stuff.

Oh Geez, baby fever.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment