Sunday, February 12, 2012

Car Love

I have a car thing. I love them. I don't care about the engine, or if it has 4 wheel drive, or really anything technical about it. I just love looking at them, and I think cars are the hottest thing someone can own.

I also love going fast in cars, and I have 5 speeding tickets to prove it. (All talked down from very high amounts of money and demerit points... I have become exceptionally good at talking to police).

My 2 all time favourite cars are the Tiberon Tuscani and the Mitsubishi Lancer. I have a friend who owned a Lancer, and he totaled it.  While I consider myself a caring individual, I believe one of the first things I asked was if the car was okay.  Sadly, it wasn't. Happily, my friend walked away from the accident. 

I'm sorry, it's car love.


"Life is too short for traffic..." 

No comments:

Post a Comment