Thursday, February 9, 2012

Un-Inspirational.

It's so beautiful outside. My morning coffee tastes delish.

I'm not working much and the world is my apparent "oyster". (What does that even mean?)
 
Oh, and I feel completely uninspired.
My camera is kind of broken so it gets frustrating to take photos - un-inspiration number 1.

My lack of money makes it difficult to do some of the enjoyable things I would like to do - un-inspiration number 2.

Things like "Pinterest" have almost had the complete opposite effect on me because there are a million things I'd LOVE to do, but I'm almost too overwhelmed and have no idea where to start - un-inspiration number 3.

AHHHHHHHH! Too much creativity.

(The above sentence took me about 10 minutes to write because I couldn't figure out whether to use "affect" or "effect" - that is so un-inspirational I'm thinking of ending the post right here!!!)

I'm eagerly awaiting my return to inspiration, and am hoping this is just a phase.

I NEED A VACATION!


...thank you for reading this dreadful post to the end.  You deserve a gold star for being a supportive person and reading this drivel.





Oh, get OVER yourself Mr. Huie.



1 comment: