Monday, January 23, 2012

MEOW

Uh oh. 

I'm getting into animal print in a big way.

It started off innocently enough - I needed a little something for an African themed Stag and Doe I went to last year.  

I bought a zebra print scarf and a few printed bangles. I wasn't thrilled to have to purchase "tacky" animal print, but they were cheap and it was a fun theme.

After that, I started to notice I was drawn to animal print for other things.  

Another scarf, a pair of leopard print wedges, and most currently, a PURSE.



My shoes - love!

Who am I?  

If you told me last year I'd be a girl into animal print, I would have laughed at you.

BUT I LOVE IT.

You can definitely do animal print wrong, and if I ever start to look like any of this -

 

please hit me.

But a little pop of it as an accessory is decidedly sexy.

"My weakness is wearing too much leopard print" - Jackie Collins


2 comments:

  1. and it's one of those "fold over" ones like you have... I am obsessed with it :) we need to go somewhere where it would be appropriate, soon!!

    ReplyDelete