Thursday, January 12, 2012

Robyn

Saturday Night Live is a great way to hear good music you might not hear otherwise.

For me, Robyn fits into this category.

Her song "Call Your Girlfriend" makes me literally dance all over my house.



I don't know many people who can pull off a bright blond mushroom cut. You also have to respect the fact that she's bringing back the platform sneaker a la Spice Girls.



And the "punch the camera" dance? Genius.

I respect Robyn because her video's aren't about sex first, mediocre music second.
 
She's an artist, and she dances the way you know you've always wanted to, but are too embarrassed to do in front of others. 

I LOVE IT.

Maybe it's time for all of us to throw on an eyelash inspired sweater and bust a move. 

Take the whole "dance like no one is watching" adage seriously.

Just Dance! 
Oh, and call your girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment