Monday, September 5, 2011

Pillow Talk

One of the decorating items on my wish list are awesome decorative pillows.

My husband, like most men, does not understand why pillows cause me such happiness, but as a woman (and I'm sorry, but I'm making this gender stereotype!) decorative pillows are the bomb.

So for now, my excitement about pillows will have to be in photo form, as they are not an inexpensive decorative option. (Yes, I'm sure I could make them, and maybe one day, when I magically turn into one of those Martha Stewart-esque housewives, I'll give 'er a go.)

Also on my wish list - to become one of those Martha Stewart-esque housewives.


This golden yellow colour has been driving me crazy lately, I love it!


 These pillows make me want to have a baby boy right now - that's how much I love pillows.



I feel like you can never go wrong decorating with words. I'm a big (huge actually) word fan.



Bikes? Owls? Words? Kill me, I love these so much.
 Lovely.


Classic, simple, gorge! 


"You're better than the best,
I'm lucky just to linger in your light
Cooler than the flip side 
Of my pillow..." - Uncle Kracker



1 comment:

  1. I enjoy this post. And I have the same issue. I have gorgeous throw pillows from England that Andrew hates because he says they are impractical. He just doesn't understand!!

    ReplyDelete